It’s been just over a week since I announced the first day of the rest of my life, and I think it’s time to reflect. I would love your help! Whether you’ve been reading this blog since the beginning or you just came on board, your input is valuable. I’ve created a short survey to collect your thoughts and help me collect my own.
As a small token of my appreciation, I’ll be sending one lucky respondent a copy of this lovely print by Speak Easy Digital Art. Thanks for helping me find clarity! If you can’t participate in the survey for any reason, feel free to leave a comment to be considered for the giveaway. Winner will be selected on Tuesday, January 13.
wut, do I have something on my head?
And now, to take stock of myself. I found this list on Meet Me At Mike’s and I love it (though I took a few off that I didn’t have good answers for)! It’s great to have a structured way to reflect on your week. I may not do this every Friday, but I’m considering an entry in my card catalog.
- Making : plans for an outing this evening
- Cooking : two winners this week! Potato-Ham Chowder and Chicken, Broccoli, and Mushroom Stir Fry
- Drinking : water, natch
- Reading: just started My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- Wanting: a cute coin purse for an upcoming purse organization project
- Looking: forward to see college friends next week at a wedding
- Playing: Americana music on Spotify and loving it
- Deciding: what to do with this corner of the Internet
- Wishing: my hands weren’t so cold
- Enjoying: working from home
- Waiting: for the next Veronica Mars novel to come out
- Wondering: how Kira can possibly sleep so much
- Considering: buying a new mattress
- Watching: Gilmore Girls, duh
- Hoping: for some nice time connecting with new bloggy friends next week
- Marvelling: at the traffic my blog has gotten this week
- Wearing: brown cable-knit sweater, slim jeans, my slippers
- Following: some new folks on Twitter
- Feeling: worked out (Pilates yesterday and swimming this morning)
- Admiring: the community on Desk PM
- Bookmarking: Airbnb options for a trip to Portland
- Opening: emails like a boss (after getting behind for awhile)
- Giggling: at this video (Downton Abbey + Cards Against Humanity)
- Feeling: relieved I finally got a trip to the dentist out of the way (& grateful for dental insurance)
What are you giggling at? Wishing for? Cooking or reading?